beauty

Everyday Makeup Routine


5-copy

I wear makeup most of days so for my first ever blog post I decided to share with you my everyday makeup routine, and the products I reach for most of the time. I don’t like changing my everyday products often so here is what i’ve been putting on my face for the past 3 or 4 months.

FACE:

4-copy2

foundation: Born This Way by Too Faced; I honestly love this foundation so much. I’m currently going through my third bottle so I guess that says it all. It has a very good coverage, stays in place all day and looks natural.

concealer(s): For under my eyes I use Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer; It’s very cheap, but does wonders to my under eyes area. I’ve been using it for half an year now. To cover any imperfections I use Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer; love it

powder(s): I bake almost everyday and for that I use the Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder; I bake under my eyes, down my nose and where my smile wrinkles are because I feel like it helps with the cakeyness. To set up my makeup I’ve been using Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder; it does the job, but for the money it costs would not recommend it.

bronzer: Soap & Glory Solar Powder; Love, love, love. I’ve even hit the pan! I use it for contouring and it looks very natural.

EYES:

2-copy

Brows: ABH Dipbrow Pomade; Ever since I got it I haven’t stopped using the pomade. It is perfect for filling in the brows and it looks so natural.

Mascara: Urban Decay Subversion Eyelash Primer & Perversion Mascara; A very deep black colour that makes lashes stand even after one stroke. Brush separates, volumises and lengthens all at once!

Eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner; Two words: HOLY GRAIL! It’s so black and makes the perfect sharp liner.. also does not budge at all.

LIPS:

04

Lipstick and Lipliner: Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Candy K; this liquid lipstick is what i wear 85% of the time. The other 15% I wear some other shade of Kylie’s lip kits. I plan on doing lip swatches soon on the blog, but in the mean time just know that you won’t regret investing in these lip kits.

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “Everyday Makeup Routine

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s