Kylie Jenner’s lip kits ($29) became pretty quickly my all time favorite lipsticks. I’m still as in love with these as I was when I first got my hands on Candy K and Posie K in April. And a huge plus – I always get complements on my lipstick when I am wearing one of them.
Packaging: really sleek and beautiful.
Formula: the liquid lipsticks feel really comfortable once applied and they’re not drying out the lips. Also they’re not patchy at all and don’t go on fine lines of the lips.
Wear Time: the lip kits are really long lasting, they stay on my lips all day long (even after eating, drinking and all that jazz). I like applying the lip pencil all over the lips, though, not only lining them with the pencil.
Scent: the lipsticks have a very sweet vanilla scent… Personally I love it but even if you don’t, once they dry down on the lips the scent is unnoticeable.
Shades: there is a big variety of shades, so there is something for everybody.
I have 6 of the lip kits:
- Candy K – A true warm toned nude. It has a hint of pink but the brown is much more apparent. I feel like this shade will suit a lot of skin tones and it is my personal favorite.
- Koko K – It’s a pale pinky nude. The color comes off lighter on my lips than I expected. What I like to do to create the perfect shade for me is to apply the Koko K lip pencil with Candy K liquid lipstick over the top.
- Posie K – A cool mid-tone berry… with a hint of mauve. It is very beautiful on the lips and wearable in daytime.
- Exposed – A light, muted peach based nude with brown tones and a warm undertone. Unfortunately, it does not look as good on my lips as I thought it would. So this is my least favorite of all the lip kits I own.
- Ginger – A warm terracotta brown shade. Another favorite of mine.
- Love Bite – Described as a rich plum brown. On my lips it is a lot more dark brown, than plum. Definitely not your daytime look, but if you’re feeling bald… that’s your lipstick.
Overall: I’d recommend them to anyone. They are really comfortable on the lips, long lasting and the shades are beautiful.
Do you have any of the lip kits? If not, which shades are on your wishlist? I’ve already purchased Kristen. Ooppss!